- Not too sweet (I would recommend half a scoop to those who like it even less sweet- how I generally enjoy it)
- Contains BCAA's
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Sodium
- Helps to promote recovery
- Helps to prevent muscle break down
- Low calorie (only 10 per serving)
- Carb free
- Leaves filmy residue in water bottle.
What's it best for:
Take before, during or after a workout to help performance and recovery. I would recommend taking it during a strength workout to help replenish Amino acids.
Note to endurance runners: If you are looking for carbs, don't take this during exercise. Instead drink it after!
For 15% off discount cards at Nutrition House Robson Street (from Couple of Runners), leave a comment!